JaNeT01

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

i love pencil madness, and webtoon (blue chair) webtoon is a reading or see the cartoon they show it everyday? maybe? i also playing intersting game. that is 奇乐online when i nothing to do or bad in mood.. because everyone also got bad mood too..and hard to control it..haha.. i also like to see youtuber that is mr3..too.. lol.. he is my fan lol.. from 2019.. i also like other youtuber that is secret.. maybe hikakin? and other taiwan youtuber that is interesting.. annin miru.. dislike tv news very much..haha.. like play game, see youtuber what they doing in their life? is quit challenging.. like pink maybe? when i young i like orange and blue color.. because i a two blue fish in my life.. maybe? i like cotton blue or pink?? lot of question is like dating.. haha.. wish i can buy some cute and ineresting fish.. and also wish two fish life longer too..haha.. is very confusing.. haha.. the end.. my ratemydrawing is rest in peace is a sad story for me because at there i draw a lot like 40+.. now i find out is 50+. the sad thing is i cant see what i had draw or take a look.. but i dont know why that website is canceled? i like it because there has lot of friend to chatting.. but here is totally different.. but i accept the true and keep positive or going because is good for mind.. wish mr3 and shadow can be my bff.. maybe? that is what i think..